Yes as the name suggest it’s a five min snack, appetizer, whatever you wanna call it. Its pretty to look at and super tasty to have. Whenever I have made this for my friends and family they were all praises and its soooo effortless.I am a corn fan so I can have it any time and if you are not in the club already this corn chat will make you a corn fan for sure.
Quick, easy and super tasty corn chaat
All you need is some handy ingredients, like corn, mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, veggies, and any crunchy stuff like corn chips, crackers etc. Some times I even add Imli chutney and sev at top to add that indianized tangy kick. Lets keep the intro as short and simple as the recipe.
Sweet corns -2 cup
Onion- 1/2 medium
Tomato – 1/2 medium
Green chilies- 1
Mayonnaise – 3-4 tbsp
Tomato ketchup- 4-5 tbsp
Dried Oregano – 1 tbsp
Salt -to taste
chat masala- 1.5 tbsp
black pepper powder-1tsp
1) Finally chop the vegetables.
2) Cover the corn bowl and Microwave the for 2 minutes at high and if needed for another 30 sec to 1 minute till they are cooked. You will smell the awesome aroma of corns once they are cooked.
3) Mix corns and vegetables together.
4) Add 3 spoons of mayonnaise and mix well, it should coat the corns well. If not add the last teaspoon or as much you like.
5) Add the rest of the ingredient except the chips and salt.
6) Now taste the mixture an add salt to taste (some times mayonnaise and chat masala are enough & you dont need any salt )
7) crush the chips and add when ready to serve (they should be crisp when eaten)
8) Serve it in bowl with corn chips or over some crackers like an appetizer.