Veggies veggies veggies, tofu and lots of peanuts that’s what today’s recipe is loaded with. Loads of healthy goodness can be another name for these spicy loaded veggies and tofu noodles.
Looking for a change I made these spicy veggies noodles last week and everyone loved them, they look so yummy they taste even better and are super healthy can’t ask for more.
The taste of this dish is spicy and tangy with a hint of sweet, the veggies and flavored tofu bring the body and the peanuts add the perfect crunch.
Although the name “Spicy Loaded Veggies and tofu noodles” is pretty long this recipe is pretty simple, other than the cutting and chopping it needs, as we are adding a lot of veggies there isn’t much tedious stuff. Once you have your veggies all prepped up all you need to do is boil the noodles, mix the sauces and toss them all together.
The difference here is the sauce it’s a mix of a few sauces and spices and brings a uniquely tasty flavor to these Spicy tofu and veggie noodles.
If you are looking for a slightly different recipe from the regular veggie Hakka noodles this is it for you, this recipe will bring hot and spicy noodles to your table.
So let’s check out the recipe for Simple and tasty Spicy loaded veggies noodles
- Soy sauce: 1/4 cup
- Water: 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar: 2 Tbsp
- Minced ginger: 2 tbsp
- Minced garlic: 2 tbsp
- White vinegar: 2 tbsp
- Oil : 1 Tbsp
- Cornstarch: 1/2 tbsp
- Noodles: half pack
- Red bell pepper: 1/2
- green bell pepper:1/2
- Orange bell pepper:1/2
- purple cabbage:1/2
- Broccoli florets: 1 cup
- Onion: 1 medium
- Beet boiled:1
- Tofu:200 gms
- Ginger :1 inch
- Garlic:3-4 cloves
- Green chilies: 3-4
- Dry red chili:1-2
- Oil-3 tbsp
- Salt : to taste
- Roasted peanuts: 1/2-1 cup
- Chop the veggies into chunks and bite size pieces. Finely chop /grate the chilies, ginger and garlic.
- Boil noodles as per the pack instructions.
- Cut Tofu into chunks and set aside.
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed big pan and break add the dry red chilies now add the ginger garlic, onion and green chilies, saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the rest of the veggies cook for 1 minute and add the sauce.
- Mix well and add the noodles coat them well in the sauce tossing everything well.Let it cook till the sauce is thickened and has coated everything well. This might take 2-3 minutes.
- Taste and add salt if needed*, you might also add little more vinegar here if you want it a little more tangy.
- Serve hot and top these spicy loaded veggies and tofu noodles with roasted peanuts.
- * The soy sauce is salty so taste before adding any more salt.